[tcb] Re: volunteers........

  • From: "w.wood" <evil.scientist.boo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 9 Apr 2012 05:09:49 -0500

Nosferatu don't require sleep.  ;-)

It's the life of being on the road Mike, sometimes you can't sleep.  I
hadn't heard Robb that you were heading back out again on the road?  It
definitely takes its toll in lost sleep and endless hours of looking at
hotel room walls, not to mention the back of airline seats too.

--
My Email Moniker
http://www.findinternettv.com/Video,item,1570570433.aspx