[tcb] vanagon 1984 $495.00

  • From: shirley hall <vwbuslady@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2008 14:56:39 -0700 (PDT)

for you vanagon folks:

south of I-20 on tin top road at an RV park is a 1984 vanagon.  has been there
about 2-3months.  the guy just put a price on it today. $495.00.  Kennie talked
the guy and owner stated he and the van "didn't get along"  he stated it had a
lifter problem.  I have taken pictures and can forward them on if anyone is
interested.  the message kennie left was very specific that I am not allowed to
buy it : (
Phone number on the van 817 374 9526
email if you're interested in photos. some body dings and a little rust.  did
not get to look on the inside, window covered in dew that morning. not a westy.

shirley