[tcb] Re: vanagain

  • From: Neil McGlothin <nbmdude@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2004 16:17:50 -0800 (PST)

Yeah, we gonna rumble wit da Jets or da Sharks????

--- Mark Sawyer <mechmark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> If it a gang, Do I have to listen to crappy Rap
> Music? Or just walk funny snapping my fingers? Is
> there going to be a rummble?
>

> Dan Martin <danandkatrinamartin@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> GANG! You meant GANG right?
> We will be at the Princes hamburgers on I 10 at
> Bunker Hill
>
> On Nov 12, 2004, at 9:19 AM, Mark Sawyer wrote:
>
> > I've doon some more work on the vanagon and it
> seems to be running
> > better. I think getting the charging system
> working properly has
> > helped a lot. I ran it last night until it got
> good and hot then
> > turned it off to see if it would restart and it
> did. did this 4 times
> > last night and it started every time. I am going
> to drive it to
> > "cruze" night tonight and see how it behaves.
> might even try to make
> > it to the houston club meeting tonight. we will
> see.---mark

=====
"The answer is never the answer. What's really interesting is the mystery. If
you seek the mystery instead of the answer, you'll always be seeking. I've
never seen anybody really find the answer-- they think they have, so they stop
thinking. But the job is to seek mystery, evoke mystery, plant a garden in
which strange plants grow and mysteries bloom. The need for mystery is greater
than the need for an answer."

-- Ken Kesey

Check out the new Yahoo! Front Page.
www.yahoo.com