[tcb] Re: ultimate camping machine

  • From: sammie smith <bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2007 16:12:11 -0700 (PDT)

I have seen some single cabs converted to car haulers with a tilt car hauler
bed on the back.  Also have seen them converted to wreckers with a wrecker boom
on the back.  Have seen photos of some used to haul early formula vee Form
Cars.  Also have an early photo of a single cab that had its bed extended and
is hauling a 550 spyder race car.  You can do all kinds of things TO a single
cab and IN a single cab.  Right Paul?

Neil McGlothin <nbmdude@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:  Havin' a hard time wrappin' my mind
around the
concept! But, it would be cool for impromptu orgies!
Or concerts, yeah, thats what I meant to say...
--- Brian Denning wrote:

> we'll drive it down that hill by where you were set
> up and i talked about
> driving down. it'll make it.
>

> >From: sammie smith
> >To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> >Subject: [tcb] Re: ultimate camping machine
> >Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2007 14:42:44 -0700 (PDT)
> >
> >It would never get down Bear Trap Road, and if it
> did, it would never get
> >out.
> >
> >Brian Denning wrote:
>
>http://images.thesamba.com/vw/gallery/pix/340607.jpg