[tcb] Re: turn signal

  • From: "Christopher Dirksen" <cajun-eskimo@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2007 15:53:01 -0500

Never mind

Cajun Eskimo

From: "Christopher Dirksen" <cajun-eskimo@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [tcb] turn signal
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2007 15:26:01 -0500

Hey ya'll,

Anybody ever have the turn signal bulb stay on even when your turn signals are on the off position? It's a blue green wire running from the bulb socket to KBL on the relay. Got a Wolfsburg West relay and it is way different than the Hella relay i have, everything works it's just that the light stays on. Jeff did you have anything like this? My old relay everything but the gas gauge and the brake lights worked Jenkins relay everything worked but you had to manually toggle the turn signal and now with the new one the light stays on. i GIVE BIG PROPS TO ELECTRICIANS, this stuff is making very little sense to me.

Cajun Eskimo

Don?t miss your chance to WIN $10,000 and other great prizes from Microsoft Office Live