[tcb] Re: t-shirts

put me down for 2...1 large & 1XXL!

Neil
--- Mark Sawyer <mechmark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Along with Denis needing to know who all is coming
> to Psycobilly 2, I need to know who wants t-shirts,
> how many and what sizes. Denis and I are working on
> the artwork now.
>

> Mark Sawyer
> 84 Vanagon Westy aka "Roxanne"
> 70 Type 1 Vert (still in pieces)
> 69 Type 3 Fastback (also in pieces)
> North Houston VW Club
> Texas Coalition of Busses (TCB)
> Huntsville Organization of Busses (HOBO)
> Shade Tree mechanic
> Ale Tester

"The answer is never the answer. What's really interesting is the mystery. If
you seek the mystery instead of the answer, you'll always be seeking. I've
never seen anybody really find the answer-- they think they have, so they stop
thinking. But the job is to seek mystery, evoke mystery, plant a garden in
which strange plants grow and mysteries bloom. The need for mystery is greater
than the need for an answer."

-- Ken Kesey

http://mail.yahoo.com