[tcb] Re: trying to compile a physical address list.

  • From: Dan Martin <danandkatrinamartin@xxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 3 Jan 2007 12:31:18 -0600

Use:
Dan Martin
Martin's Sewing Machines, Inc.
4510 West 34th
Suite "B"
Houston,Tx. 77092-5942

Ya'll know Mark is a printer? right.......

On Jan 2, 2007, at 8:54 PM, Mark Sawyer wrote:

Emily and I are trying to compile a physical mailing address list for the TCB. Everyone please forward your mailing address to us.
Thanks.

If you would prefer not to have your mailing address published for everyone, please p-mail me with those instructions.

This is not for any type of spam or mass mailing, just trying to keep everyone in contact. If you know of anyone not on the e-mail list (aka lurkers), ask for their address.

mark