[tcb] Re: trying to compile a physical address list.

  • From: Mark Sawyer <mechmark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 3 Jan 2007 06:03:04 -0800 (PST)

That's why I said to p-mail me if you don't want your address given to everyone.

evilscientistboo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:  I may want to caution everybody about
putting this information on a public forum. The reason I say this is because of
privacy concerns.

I've had chodes show up on my doorstep at 11 pm looking for parts because
somebody they knew had info on where I lived.

Just my two centavos.

Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile