[tcb] Re: trip report

  • From: sammie smith <bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 6 Apr 2008 21:19:40 -0700 (PDT)

It's a neat very clean custom.  Nice touches but not too wild.  I would give it
a 10 for a custom.  It just has some really neat well thought out touches that
take it not that far from vintage stock.  Sort of looks like what VW would have
made in the early 60s had they known then what we know now.  Have some digital
photos that I was going to get up to night but ran out of time.  Will try to
get them up tomorrow night.

Dan <ThatVWGuy@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:          So what is your opinion of the HDF
bus after seeing it in person?