[tcb] Re: trey

  • From: "Trey Jung" <treyjung@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2007 09:32:31 -0600

The emblem is on the other bus .... the guy that pained the  front end ,
painted the emblem (duh....) so I thought I had a chrome emblem in the
garage but I can't find it (for now)

On 1/25/07, Mark Sawyer <mechmark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I will call you saturday morning.

*Trey Jung <treyjung@xxxxxxxxx>* wrote:

That's perfect for me.... Dee has a few things to do on Saturday.......
let me know a time .....