[tcb] Re: tranny question

  • From: ATX BUS <atx_bus@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2008 11:38:23 -0700 (PDT)

I believe you G2. I don't know the slightest about type 4s.

It has been a neat learning experience.  My previous mechanical experence has
always been big block domestic vehicles.  So as I was putting all of these
pieces back together I would stand back and look at this engine covered in all
of this tin and its just a little weird.  I had of course looked in manuals and
new the basics but after tearing one down and putting it back together I now
have a better understanding.

Maybe it this nice clean engine covered by 40+ year old tin.  Although the tins
have been cleaned they do show their age.

Bottom line is that this bus is almost back on the road and I've learned a ton.

 Jeff