From: Cari Smith <cariandpaul@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [tcb] Re: t@p pain and jeapordy
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tuesday, September 27, 2011, 8:18 PM

rob,
thanks, we will look at the points,  We went through an 8 hour traffic jam at
this "great" concert we went to... and from what I hear the heat could have
warped them.  Sure that the wires to the plugs are correct.... we already
screwed that up earlier in the summer.  Will let you know what we find. Thanks
master buster.

On Tue, Sep 27, 2011 at 4:33 PM, <wuzmop@xxxxxxx> wrote:

Plug wires routed wrong! Points are also VERY important, but have no bearing on
the compression, so the comp test wouldn't tell you that.