[tcb] Re: t@p food

  • From: wuzmop@xxxxxxx
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2010 11:37:59 -0400

I'll be the first one in line. Never had it, but always game for something new.
:)

From: Alma Jo Barrera <patchmongrel1@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tuesday, September 28, 2010, 11:15 PM

Myself and Ed are making a big pot of Menudo (good for the hangovers) for
breakfast also one day.

Alma Jo

From: John Barry <bigfoot51102@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [tcb] t@p food
To: "TCB TCB" <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tuesday, September 28, 2010, 10:56 PM

Hey Paul, myself and some friends are trying to figure out who's bringing what
meals and wanted to see if we were going to be fed by the VFW like they did
last year and what meals they would be bringing.
Thanks in advance, John