[tcb] Re: the throttle cable broke on my non bus

  • From: Brian Denning <i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Apr 2008 15:03:30 -0500

what sucks was i was going to call roy rogers today and get one as a spare
today. the whole trip to work i was thinking about how it's old and will
probaby fail soon...and to top it off i'm wearing the same shirt i was wearing
when it caught fire back in november...i will never wear this shirt again.

http://green.msn.com/galleries/photos/photos.aspx?gid=164&ocid=T003MSN51N1653A