[tcb] Re: the classic

  • From: "Peter & Caren Albarian" <pcalbar@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2005 19:53:06 -0500

Hi Vanagon Guy,

I was actually thinking that 2:00ish would be a good time.  Are you
going to be willing to travel a bit slower to let an old reduction box
Bus stay down at its recommended 60mph?  I live near the west side of SA
very close to where loop 1604 and I-10 intersect.  I could pull on to
I-10 and wait if we can communicate up to that point.  My cell number is
(210)559-1214 and communicating what your real time on the day would
probably be a good idea.

Thanks for your support,

Peter