[tcb] Re: the classic

I'm planning to caravan with Peter also.

If anyone is interested there is a great place to stop and pick
strawberries on the south side of Fredericksburg. Excellent quality and
reasonable prices. Figure about 45 minutes, though you could do it on 30
if you don't fool around in the orchard...

Allan

http://travel.yahoo.com/p-travelguide