[tcb] Re: thanks to everyone

  • From: "angii pender" <ang_is_@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2007 10:24:24 -0500

Totally THANK YOU CHAMBERLAIN'S !!!! We had an awesome time, you out do yourselfs every year!! And plans for the camper's not having to move next year is AWESOME news !!! We love your show thank you thank you thank you !!!
From: Dan Martin <danandkatrinamartin@xxxxxxx>
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [tcb] Re: thanks to everyone
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2007 11:52:59 -0500

What they said!
You guys amaze me, I don't know how ya'll can do it.

On Apr 24, 2007, at 11:47 AM, wuzmop@xxxxxxx wrote:

I second that!