[tcb] Re: thanks to everyone

Thanks to you Sharon and Steve. If it wasn't for the two of you (and all the
volunteers) we wouldn't of had such a great time.---Mark & Emily.

Sharon Chamberlain <iluvvws@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:        v\:* {behavior:url
(#default#vml);}      v\:* {   BEHAVIOR: url (#default#vml)  }
  just wanted to say a big thanks to everyone, I slept 12 hours yesterday, we
really do appreciate the help and the feedback and next year we will have the
camping area included for the show so no one has to move. Maybe we can do some
camping display fun stuff and have camp gear for prizes.
  We have tons of hamburgers and hotdogs left, I froze them, because we ran out
of buns, I took 600 I thought that would be plenty- silly me-
  so we'd like to bring them to the show May5th, I think its Volksblast,  and
feed everyone that camps out Sat night.
  Special thanks to Beverly for the sugar free apple pie, there is one piece
left., it was really really good.

GIF image