[tcb] thanks.......

  • From: shirley hall <vwbuslady@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2007 15:52:05 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks Mark and Gerald! My neighbor delivered my shirt
last night.  Mailman saved me a trip to the post
office! The shirts look great!  Glad to hear what a
success the weekend was.  Congrats to Dennis.

Eric, great to hear Oliver is recovering.  Wow, what
you described is the same as what my nephew's son had
about two years ago.  He's made a full recovery and  a
very energetic kid!  I'm sure Oliver will recover
fully, too. You and Amy hang in there.  You are all in
my thoughts.

Looking forward to seeing everyone at T@P4
Shirley