[tcb] Re: [tcb]Party

  • From: "Christopher Dirksen" <cajun-eskimo@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2006 15:55:18 -0600

Sorry you caint make it but have a great holiday and enjoy your company!

Cheers

Cajun Eskimo

Christopher Dirksen

From: "Sharon Chamberlain" <iluvvws@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [tcb] Re: (no subject)
Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2006 15:51:01 -0600 (Central Standard Time)

Doesn't look like we'll make it after all, we have out of town company that we hadn't planned on but we're happy to have them. Maybe next time. Have fun. Steve & Sharon ( red and white westfalia)