[tcb] Re: [tcb]

  • From: Duncan <whocanduncan1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 01 Jun 2013 12:21:13 -0500

A good choice but stay on 35 to the toll (45) then take 620. Faster by about 25
minutes.

Duncan

From: Ronnie Hughes <fracdogii@xxxxxxxxx>
To: "tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Saturday, June 1, 2013, 6:47 AM

I hate to, but I have to agree with Sammie on this one.

I would rather to downtown Houston on 45 at rush hour than try the southern
route through Austin.  It took me 4 hours to drive from the Buckee's in Bastrop
to Fredericksburg on Friday afternoon.

I left the Classic early to try to make through Sunday afternoon and it only
took 3 1/2 hours for a 2 hour drive.  However, on Sunday, the culprit was the
construction in Bastrop backed up all the way to the airport.

I will tip my hat to the police in Giddings that took control of their 4
traffic lights through town on 290.  Sailed through there without stopping,
while the cops in Bastrop were drinking sweat tea somewhere while the traffic
was backed up for 20 miles trying to get through the stop light on 21 & 71.

I've looked on the map and I don't see an alternative to driving through
Bastrop, the airport, Austin and Dripping Springs - 71 to 290.

If there's a choice please share.

From: Eric Woodall <ericthomaswoodall@xxxxxxx>
To: "tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: "tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Friday, May 31, 2013, 9:04 PM

Where you been driving Sammie?
Not where I live.

On May 31, 2013, at 4:55 PM, sammie smith <bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Yep, and 90% of the population is all out on the streets and freeways when I
try to drive in that friggin town.

--- On Fri, 5/31/13, 5123509862@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

From: 5123509862@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <5123509862@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [tcb]
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Friday, May 31, 2013, 2:39 PM

I just heard Austin is now the 11th largest city in the country. IN THE FRIGGIN
COUNTRY!