[tcb] Re: suspension q&a

  • From: Sammie Smith <slsmith@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2006 17:29:15 -0500

Hope someone can answer this question because I have had the same question. And it applies to both lowered and raised adjuster beams because I have both and neither have any (or very little) spring.

At 02:48 PM 9/28/2006, you wrote:

i don't understand this and want an explination. i have ridden in a few beetles with adjusters and yes they ride rough. but why? everything is there, the springs are just turned which turs the suspension up correct? i mean i understand how they work but what makes them ride rough? all stock springs are there, stock spindles, stock tierods(not that that affects ride) what makes them rough when you use adjusters?

Try the new Live Search today!
http://imagine-windowslive.com/minisites/searchlaunch/?locale=en-us&FORM=WLMTAG