[tcb] Re: summer vacation and vw

nah, he's to rusty, he'll just split open like a banana...besides i don't leave
the state remember.

Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2007 12:06:47 -0800
From: mechmark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [tcb] Re: summer vacation and vw
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Okay, If you make it to the Texas Classic this year in Hershey, be sure to park
near a big tree so we can test your theory.

Brian Denning <i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:      paleeez...the tires
didn't even bust...and look at the side glass still intact not broken. the body
is just weak :P

      Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2007 11:53:52 -0800
From: mechmark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

It was a BIG tree!!!

Brian Denning <i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:       yea, you're right,
besides, vanagon's just don't hold up to trees very well and i don't want to
have to be thinking of that when i am sleeping inside one. :D

      Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2007 11:47:57 -0800
From: mechmark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

No, That would spoil them and they would never get back in Hershey again.

Dan Martin <danandkatrinamartin@xxxxxxx> wrote:   Good job!
Now try to get her to agree to a couple nights in one of these:

http://www.imua-tour.com/

On Dec 21, 2007, at 1:01 PM, Brian Denning wrote:

> so diana and i are going to go to hawaii in may...check out what
> she is going to
 let me get for a day:

> http://www.dbahawaii.com/index.html
>
> hellllz yea
>
> Share life as it happens with the new Windows Live. Share now!

Dan Martin
1971 VW Bus
H.B.B.
T.C.B.

http://web.mac.com/danandkatrinamartin

    i’m is proud to present Cause Effect, a series about real people making a
difference. Learn more

    The best games are on Xbox 360. Click here for a special offer on an Xbox
360 Console. Get it now!