[tcb] Re: summer vacation and vw

  • From: Neil <nbmdude@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2007 14:44:29 -0800 (PST)

Man I wish I'd known about that!  We zip lined with
Back Country Adventures...it wuz a BLAST!  And, we
rode up to the zip line spot in a Swedish military
transport powered by a vw 1600!

http://ical.mac.com/danandkatrinamartin/Volks32Shows>

> Get the power of Windows + Web with the new Windows
> Live.

Looking for last minute shopping deals?
Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.