[tcb] Re: summer vacation and vw

  • From: Brian Denning <i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2007 15:02:30 -0600

i can't even stand on a step stool with out my legs quivering...there is no way
i could do that...heck, i'll have to get all doped up on dramamine to even go
to hawaii. that is the one thing i am not looking forward to is the flight.

From: cajun-eskimo@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [tcb] Re: summer vacation and vw
Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2007 14:56:02 -0600

Jenn and I did this in Kauai and had a blast. http://www.birdsinparadise.com/

Cajun Eskimo

> From: danandkatrinamartin@xxxxxxx
> Subject: [tcb] Re: summer vacation and vw
> Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2007 13:09:20 -0600
> To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
>
> Good job!
> Now try to get her to agree to a couple nights in one of these:
>
> http://www.imua-tour.com/
>

> On Dec 21, 2007, at 1:01 PM, Brian Denning wrote:
>
> > so diana and i are going to go to hawaii in may...check out what
> > she is going to let me get for a day:
> >
> > http://www.dbahawaii.com/index.html
> >
> > hellllz yea
> >
> > Share life as it happens with the new Windows Live. Share now!
>
> Dan Martin
> 1971 VW Bus
> H.B.B.
> T.C.B.
>
> http://web.mac.com/danandkatrinamartin
> http://ical.mac.com/danandkatrinamartin/Volks32Shows

Get the power of Windows + Web with the new Windows Live. Get it now!

The best games are on Xbox 360.  Click here for a special offer on an Xbox 360
Console.