[tcb] Re: submarine bus

I knew, I knew!

----- Original Message ----- From: "Katrina" <k.d.martin@xxxxxxx>
To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, July 31, 2007 10:09 AM
Subject: [tcb] Re: submarine bus

Ok I'm letting the cat out of the bag!
Steve and Sharon got the red & white bus.

Katrina & Dan Martin
71'bus "Homer"
http://web.mac.com/danandkatrinamartin/

On Monday, July 30, 2007, at 06:05PM, "sammie smith" <bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I just want to know why Paul is being so secretive about all this. By the way, seller on Samba has a 67 SO 62 that looks good in the photo and a kombi for $2,000 each in Evant TX. Anyone near there want to jump on a bargain if they are not already sold. That's not too far from Paul, somewhere north of Ft Hood I think. Was posted last Friday if you want to look.