[tcb] Re: stud install

  • From: mechmark@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2010 03:28:18 +0000 (UTC)

The short side goes in the block.

----- Original Message -----
From: 71Westy@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Tuesday, September 28, 2010 7:07:05 PM
Subject: [tcb] Re: stud install

one more thing - the new stud has a short side and a long side...... I'm
guessing the shorter end goes into the block?

Anyone?

Bueller?

Anyone know for sure........

From: 71Westy@xxxxxxxxxxx <71Westy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [tcb] stud install
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tuesday, September 28, 2010, 4:51 PM

 I am changing my dizzy holder to an aluminum "fancy" one. I have to remove the
stud in the case to hold the dizzy (not long enough for the new one) I have it
down to take off the current stud using 2 13mm nuts mated together. How do I
install the new longer stud? Just thread it into the case using the 2 nuts
locked together.

Thanks.

Tranny fluid changed - thank god for "as seen on Bob TV" apparatus.