[tcb] Re: spare wheel

  • From: ATX BUS <atx_bus@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2008 09:34:38 -0700 (PDT)

I am looking for a spare wheel also.  I need a 14 if anyone has one they'd like
to sell, I'd be happy to buy it.

Also, just curious if anyone has bought a set of tires and approximately what
they paid.  My tires are starting to look a little weathered.  There is not a
lot of places in Austin that have the ability to balance the 5 wide, so I when
I call the VW shops I want to get a fair price.

Chuck--there might be a date on those wheels.  Seems like I have read that they
are stamped but I haven't looked for the dates on my wheels either.

Jeff

From:            chuck blue <sukchew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Sunday,            September 21, 2008, 8:23 AM

I only have two 16 in.wheels.I didn't            realise that there where 14
in. wide fives.I'm open to            suggestions.Maybe two for two and I'll
buy the other two.