[tcb] Re: snow in the north east

I live it every week during the winter up there.  Last Winter I spent 3 days
in a Hotel in DC.  For Two of those days I couldn't get out.  Finally on the
second night I ventured up the street to a grocery store that was still
open.  I had to traverse snowplow mounds about 6 feet high.  It was eerie
going down the middle of Connecticut Ave in DC without a car in sight.
Anyway, the store was picked clean but I did find some Gatorade and some
trail mix.  That was the Third Day's meals.

Now when I see a really bad blizzard heading to the North East, I stay in
Texas.. A lot of good it did this week though.

--
My Email Moniker
http://www.findinternettv.com/Video,item,1570570433.aspx