From: Ken <velvetgreen67@xxxxxxxxx>
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Tuesday, May 1, 2007 10:32:16 AM
Subject: [tcb] single cab logo graphic suggestions

      Hi, all. I would like some suggestions from some of you "creative" types.
I have a 63 SC that is in need of some logo work. It will be hand painted by a
local "artist". 1 suggestion is a Fish company with "fresh filets" sorta stuff
with a floping fish painted on the doors. I want it to look serious but be
comical when examined closely. I am open to any and all suggestions.

  Whats your idea?

  Ken

Check out new cars at Yahoo! Autos.