[tcb] Re: single cab logo graphic suggestions

  • From: Jeff Bednar <coitspoon@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 1 May 2007 08:43:32 -0700 (PDT)

Trixie's Car Wash!
http://www.bigpileofshirt.com/livesite/rwm1111.html
only you put a vw instead of the vette
-jeff

----- Original Message ----
From: Ken <velvetgreen67@xxxxxxxxx>
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Tuesday, May 1, 2007 10:32:16 AM
Subject: [tcb] single cab logo graphic suggestions

Hi, all. I would like some suggestions from some of you "creative" types. I
have a 63 SC that is in need of some logo work. It will be hand painted by a
local "artist". 1 suggestion is a Fish company with "fresh filets" sorta stuff
with a floping fish painted on the doors. I want it to look serious but be
comical when examined closely. I am open to any and all suggestions.

Whats your idea?

Ken

http://mail.yahoo.com