[tcb] Re: side bar on trip report

  • From: sammie smith <bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 23 May 2007 19:36:36 -0700 (PDT)

Gotta be the same guy.  Had gillions of pictures in the snowy north woods with
all kinds of captions.  His name is John Lago and wrote his book under the
psuedonym John Bock.  Had lots of pictures of the bus loaded with cases of beer
in the snow.

singlecabboy <sealingwaxred@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:  If it's the guy I'm thinking
of , he's famous for his
Chistmas cards in Hot VW . Always in snow or ice
fishing and got some brand of beer that's big around
that area.

Paul Smith
www.23window.com/thezone

T.C.B.