[tcb] Re: side bar on trip report

  • From: a1992cabbygirl@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 24 May 2007 12:06:38 -0400

That's why I said I get it from all sides.  I did not take it as anything
derogatory.  And the only time I like TU is when they play OU.  When I was in
OKC I saw a bumper sticker that read-"I break for animals except Longhorns"  I
thought it was a great sticker, but when some people (in OKC) found out that I
was from Texas, boy their attitude changed.  I was afraid that my car was going
to be shoepolished or something.  One guy even had the "balls" to say "on top
of being a woman-you're also from Texas!- I don't like you."  I told him that
was his opinion(while I had a fist made with my left hand)  I refused to help
him with a payment on his account( I was assistant manager), so my manager came
out and took his money.  Never helped him again.  This is nothing against Drew,
just the idiots in OKC.

Emily