[tcb] Re: sharon's bus

  • From: Mark Sawyer <mechmark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2006 10:25:01 -0800 (PST)

It should be able too.

Sharon Chamberlain <iluvvws@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:        v\:*
{behavior:url(#default#VML);}  o\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}  w\:*
{behavior:url(#default#VML);}  .shape {behavior:url(#default#VML);}
st1\:*{behavior:url(#default#ieooui) }                Yes I saw it too and
emailed the guy, he?s not sure he wants to ship, it is a big hassle. Would that
ship UPS?