[tcb] Re: question

ok so the fabubus is for sale

http://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/detail.php?id=259389

tcb and aircooler dicounts.

From: Neil McGlothin <nbmdude@xxxxxxxxx>
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [tcb] Re: question
Date: Wed, 4 Jan 2006 09:53:39 -0800 (PST)

I've seen bugs and buses for sale mentioned on here,
go fer it!

--- Brian Denning <i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> so if we have a certain vehicle for sale could we
> mention it on the tcb
> list?
>
> just wondering before i do it.

> Express yourself instantly with MSN Messenger!
> Download today - it's FREE!

"The answer is never the answer. What's really interesting is the mystery. If you seek the mystery instead of the answer, you'll always be seeking. I've never seen anybody really find the answer-- they think they have, so they stop thinking. But the job is to seek mystery, evoke mystery, plant a garden in which strange plants grow and mysteries bloom. The need for mystery is greater than the need for an answer."

-- Ken Kesey

http://mail.yahoo.com