[tcb] Re: psycoblooie

  • From: Steve <steveraychamberlain@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2011 09:38:59 -0700

Where should we meet up from ft worth. We r in the San Fran airport stuck for a
couple of hrs coming back from the classic Octo was good the Sunday show was a
big mess everyone parks where they want now mostly clubs cooing out
disappointing saw one hen and about 10 ovals loads of buse nice 23 for 115,000
steve said no

Sent from my iPhone