[tcb] Re: psychoblooie tshirt desings

  • From: "Denis Dodson" <coocoo@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Jun 2007 08:45:56 -0500

Excellent. The TCB Logo would go where? I am not sure we should fit it in, too much stuff. See if it will fit anywhere.

Good work.

Mark, are you following this?

----- Original Message ----- From: "Brian Denning" <i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Denis Dodson" <coocoo@xxxxxxx>
To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2007 21:59:27 -0500

We love you and the design is great. But I don't like the font. How's this for a compromise? Do the back of the T-shirt with just the art and then do a smallish type on the front over the pocket, or where the pocket would be on the pocketless. Jan says she can't read your font, but doing it separately on the front will give you more of a blank canvas. Unnerstand?

And I am glad that you are back with us.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Brian Denning" <i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx>
From: singlecabboy <sealingwaxred@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2007 14:47:57 -0700 (PDT)

looks good

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n256/i_am_cool_fred/pauls-ides-1.gif

> >From: Katrina Martin <k.d.martin@xxxxxxx>
> >To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> >Subject: [tcb] Re: psychoblooie tshirt desings
> >Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2007 19:24:23 -0500
> >
> >I like the second design.
> >I like the cliff idea...
> >Also I like Duncan's idea about the fireworks in
> the background being
> >red,white ,and blue.
> >Come on lets' get to designing this sucker so we
> can put it on a  shirt...
> >
> >Katrina & Dan Martin
> >71'bus "Homer"
> >http://web.mac.com/danandkatrinamartin
>
>http://ical.mac.com/danandkatrinamartin/Volks32Shows
> >

> >On Jun 5, 2007, at 7:26 PM, Mark Sawyer wrote:
> >
> >>I like the first design, but loose the green and
> orange. just a  outline
> >>of rasta man will work.
> >>
> >>Brian Denning <i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> >>here are the two designs denis and i have been
> discussing:
> >>

>>http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n256/i_am_cool_fred/Denis-idea.gif
> >>
> >>and this one but with possibly changing the font
> to a, what kind of  font
> >>denis?
> >>

>>http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n256/i_am_cool_fred/pauls-ides.gif

> >>Play games, earn tickets, get cool prizes. Play
> now-it's FREE!
>
>>http://club.live.com/home.aspx?icid=CLUB_hotmailtextlink1

> Play games, earn tickets, get cool prizes. Play
> now-it's FREE!

http://club.live.com/home.aspx?icid=CLUB_hotmailtextlink1

Paul Smith
www.23window.com/thezone

T.C.B.
H.B.B.

Need a break? Find your escape route with Live Search Maps. http://maps.live.com/default.aspx?ss=Restaurants~Hotels~Amusement%20Park&cp=33.832922~-117.915659&style=r&lvl=13&tilt=-90&dir=0&alt=-1000&scene=1118863&encType=1&FORM=MGAC01

--
Internal Virus Database is out-of-date.