[tcb] Re: posted pic

  • From: "Brian Denning" <i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2006 16:08:02 -0600

i cried that is really sad and it looks sad to. good thing steve is alright. that one had to hurt. is the floor bent or anything? looks like it is bent in pretty bad.

From: "Sharon Chamberlain" <iluvvws@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [tcb] posted pic
Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2006 16:00:11 -0600

www.texasairheads.com I posted a pic of the camper- found more bondo so I
think we're going to replace the skin only. It is stuck in 1st gear too.