[tcb] Re: plans for the classic

  • From: singlecabboy <sealingwaxred@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 8 Mar 2006 13:00:22 -0800 (PST)

Shron ,on our show it seems like the less replies I
would get the better the turn out, I guess people
figure you know they're gonna be there . There will be
a great crowd there , as for as food , for 300 , dan
,myself ,Mark and afew of the other big boys , there
won't be any left over .

Paul Smith
www.23window.com/thezone
Praise The Lowered