[tcb] Re: old bus review

  • From: sammie smith <bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 5 May 2007 19:41:02 -0700 (PDT)

I'll tell Wednesday if it gets here.  See you in Temple tomorrow Shirley?
Busses not running, not to worry, you can probably hitch a ride with Terry and
Larry.  Just kidding.  Would like to see my other female friend in Temple
tomorrow.

shirley hall <vwbuslady@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:    I know this is a few days late
to sammie's tease to terry....but you sammie what esle are we going to "find"
in that damned garage/storage

sammie smith <bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  Terry:  Don't know what you expect to find in my garage; but there is another
one coming-not telling till it gets here though.

TheresaBuckner@xxxxxxx wrote:       Peter      Count me in on a regional group
, my money is on the way for NEATO  .  I thought that was the same thing as "
Kool man " whatever         Terry        Maybe we need to check out Sammys
garage . That sounds neato to me .      Terry

  See what's free at AOL.com.