[tcb] Re: old bus review

  • From: "Peter Albarian" <pcalbar@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 5 May 2007 23:50:24 +0000

Dan,
I wish I had your phone number handy right now because I would really like to
talk!  What happened to keeping this to Bus content and why are certain members
of this group getting so negative about people from elsewhere all of a suddon?
I've found Texans to be very pleasent and friendly people PERIOD.  I also
remember when ALL Bus people were just cool enjoyable people.  Now I'm being
refered to as a "Yankee", and "C"alifornia is now spelled with a "K"?
I didn't choose where I was born, and neither did anyone else on this list, but
I'm proud to say that I was born and raised in beautiful San Diego,
"C"ALIFORNIA!  I developed my love for Buses because I used to see surfers pull
up with their boards on them.  I spent a few years near Richmond, VA which was
a one time capital of the Confederacy............does that make anyone happier?
 I am proud to call myself a Texan because of how much my family and I really
enjoy the people and living here; Caren and I will probably die here.
I can honestly say that I enjoy keeping up with my TCB E-mails most of the
time.  I feel fortunate to have made some growing friendships with quite a few
on this list.  I do not particularly care how much people got back in taxes,
who is up in the middle of the night, or who is developing what property,
where, or where they are from.
What do we need to do to get this back to being a communication tool between
Bus people, about Buses, camping, runs, and things related to OUR BUSES?  Is
there any way that some of the folks that want to constantly communicate about
non-Bus stuff can get eachothers direct E-mail address's and spare the rest of
us?
I guess it's obviouse that I'm pissed and dissapointed at the same time.  I am
a true Bus lover who has a priority of doing whatever I can to bring old Buses
back from the dead.  If I can help, I chime in and give my $0.02.  But if I
can't, then I just don't respond to help lessen the crazy number of responses
that gain most in this group nothing.
Dan.................please do something!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yours in Buses,
Peter

From: Neil McGlothin <nbmdude@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 04 May 2007 07:53:41
To:tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Ditto on dat!  Ummm, TCB GOOD!  I may join other
groups, but REPLACE the TCB????  Why?