[tcb] Re: old bus review

  • From: wuzmop@xxxxxxx
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 04 May 2007 10:01:57 -0400

The DTCB!

-----Original Message-----
From: k.d.martin@xxxxxxx
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Fri, 4 May 2007 8:41 AM
Subject: [tcb] Re: old bus review

I like it Andrew!
I like the TCB and I'm sticking with it.
No dues.
Free email list.
Just cool bus people...

Katrina & Dan Martin
71'bus "Homer"
http://web.mac.com/danandkatrinamartin/

On Friday, May 04, 2007, at 05:39AM, "Andrew Barnes" <deabarnes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
>I think we need a TCB  DRUNKS chapter (Doing Raunchy Unregulated Nasty Kinky
Stuff)  Ok, so that's what we do anyway, I just thought it needed to be said !
I sure ya'll can come up with something better!!!
>  Drew

had in the past with members of NEATO and LIMBO is that they don't like
southerners!

>  sammie smith <bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>    So there you go:  We can have the TCB NEATO and the TCB LIMBO.  Course the
phats and the Wedgies are already in limbo to a large extent, so maybe they
would not have to pay any dues.

>    Peter Albarian <pcalbar@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>      Not true Sammie,
>      I started a Bus club a few years back called Bus Owners NorthEast
(B.O.N.E.) when I lived north of Philadelphia. We were open to any Bus from
1950
to fresh off the VW lot. BONE was the first (and only that I know of) NEATO and
LiMBO chapter simultaniously. I know the President of LiMBO pretty well, so if
the phat chicks and wedges didn't want to feel left out of the national scene,
can do something there as well.
>      It is after all about the Buses,
>      Peter
>
>      BlackBerry service provided by Nextel

chapter.  We could convert the TCB to a chapter but then we would have to kick
out all of the phat chicks and wedgies, and there would go all of the good
people.

>      ATX BUS wrote:
>
>      I also found the OBR to be a good read.  Thanks Peter.
>
>      Where's the Texas Chapter of NEATO?

checks in the mail for a membership in NEATO.
>      Sammie

>      Ahhh...imagining that irresistible "new car" smell?
>      Check out new cars at Yahoo! Autos.:

PM

AOL at AOL.com.