[tcb] Re: ok city show

  • From: Dan Martin <danandkatrinamartin@xxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2006 11:21:57 -0500

We went a couple years ago, when my sister lived there.
It was a pretty cool show, the cruise was more like a street race than a cruise.
There is a BUNCH of hot rods and custom cars that hang out on old route 66 every weekend in the summer.
We can't go on account of my nieces wedding is on saturday.

On Jun 14, 2006, at 11:13 AM, Sharon Chamberlain wrote:

Anyone going to the Ok city VW & motorcycle show Sat, they also have a
cruise Fri night, this was a good show years ago.
There's a reg Classic car show going on at the same park. There's a flyer
posted on the samba but not much info.