[tcb] Re: oil on flywheel

  • From: "Trey Jung" <treyjung@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2008 11:15:16 -0500

I have an engine to put in NewDee I just need a weekend or 2 to get it out
(recondition the manifold) and install everything back together the next
weekend.....

is the real seal in the tranny something I can buy local? I plan on installing
a new clutch and maybe pull the tranny to replace the shifter bushings and all
that.

But back to step one, pulling the engine..and bribing Mark Sawyer for help. :)