[tcb] Re: oil leak

  • From: singlecabboy <sealingwaxred@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 6 May 2008 18:17:17 -0700 (PDT)

Brian , you better shim that thing up before you get
to Hawaii. Seriously though.I had a leak around my dip
stick and couldn't figure it out . The aluminum part
that bolts on to the front of the case and  you put
the dip stick in to had cracked. I always thought it
was one piece but it 's not.

Paul Smith
www.23window.com/thezone

T.C.B.