[tcb] Re: (no subject)

  • From: "Chuck Blue" <sukchew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2012 20:43:10 -0500

All of the trials and tribulations make my plugged fuel filter seem like nothing and it was a cheap repair. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Mike Hayes" <mike@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, April 23, 2012 8:18 PM
Subject: [tcb] Re: (no subject)

That Hico is a bad place. That's where I lost my engine last Wednesday on my way to the Classic.

On 4/23/2012 12:26 PM, 8178973999@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
Had a great time !!! Meet a lot  of very cool people.
Thanks to the people who baled me out on the food and the icechest wreck.
Had turn around on way the down in Hico and come back to Fort Worth!! My buse dropped a value seat on #2 cly. But I got home after 6 hours. Loaded it on trailer and came any way. Steve and Sharon and all the great people that helped my thanks for another great experance. Gray show.

-----
No virus found in this message.