[tcb] Re: ????????????????????????

  • From: "Duncan" <whocanduncan1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "TCB" <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Dec 2011 03:44:57 +0000

Okay, if a newby can do it, so can I.

Count me in for a shared spot.

Duncan
-----Original Message-----
From: Rusty Herring <rustmah1@xxxxxxx>
Sender: tcb-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 29 Dec 2011 21:32:17
To: Texas Coalition of Busses<tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [tcb] Re: ????????????????????????

 i only need 1 spot if we can double up. 1 for me 1 for brother. how much? hoo
do i send the money to? my first year  at this.

If it can happen it will hapen to me????
 Date: Thu, 29 Dec 2011 19:35:42 -0600
From: steveraychamberlain@xxxxxxxxx
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Great, Terry is running the show, I will send you my money for the spot,
although I plan to have customers in the US sometime during Feburary and may
not be able to go.

Steve

On Thu, Dec 29, 2011 at 7:24 PM, <theresabuckner@xxxxxxx> wrote:

My 2 cents      since no one has made up the Bulligra time table , I will start
the ball rolling . Dennis Holbrook , ME ( Terry ) are planing on first weekend
. More campsites .  I Promise      no rain   to early in the year for rain . so
there !  Those people    that go , need to reserve a site .  Two campers per
site , if we each get a site, then we can double up for others .     Anyone
with major objections    yell now          MOX NIX         Terry

From: "w.wood" <evil.scientist.boo@xxxxxxxxx>
Sender: tcb-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 26 Dec 2011 12:25:44 -0600
To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
ReplyTo: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Or that it is raining out at his place.
On Dec 26, 2011 12:23 PM, <julie.hey.ho.lets.go@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I am guessing here but perhaps in a minimalist way Chuck is asking if Bulli
Gras will be happening? And if so, when? And if anyone has reserved sites yet?
And if yes, who do we send money to? And how much?
On Dec 26, 2011 10:54 AM, "chuck" <sukchew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

You can be in charge of the Ark.
oleblue