[tcb] Re: ????????????????????????

  • From: julie.hey.ho.lets.go@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 29 Dec 2011 19:52:13 -0600

It would probably work out best if one person reserves all of the sites and
that way we can do a better job camping closer together.  I will volunteer
to do this, if that is okay with everyone?  Are we sure that the first
weekend works out best for Dennis and Claudia?  If yes, then I will book
the sites ASAP.  Terry, are you cool with this?