[tcb]

 Hey everyone did I miss Denis getting ragged on for being a magazine hog . Him
and his BIG smile . He is only one looking at camera .  Larry is to be
transfered to a nursing home tomorrow . He still is not able to get up and down
, which is needed to go home  Keep him in your prayers  He is going to Cityview
Nursing Home @ Bryant Irving Rd     He says that his bus is now up   FOR SALE
79 daycamper, 2.0 hyd lifters, roll back sunroof ( that works ) , only bad spot
is behind one rear wheel well (small spot of rust ) I would trust it to go
every place , it is AUTO . The only thing bad it will spoil you , the dual
carbs get 20mpg loaded with all his camping gear and 2 people . The auto shift
works good . It will cruise fast enough for me .     any ????? call me I can
help  Oh yes It is tagged &inspct and He thinks it should bring a min. of
3000.00         Terry hm # 817 297 9034