[tcb] Re: (no subject)

  • From: Sammie Smith <slsmith@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 03 Nov 2005 10:41:09 -0600

Darn Joe, thought everyone knew where I live. Nacogdoches. About 125-130 miles out of Houston on Hwy 59. I don't know if it will fit the 73 or not. It's the standard Z bed in the early bay window busses. Cushion in the rear that makes the rear of the bed and is the width of the bus less the spare tire well and the side cabinet. Z bed itself has the back rest and the seat cushion the width of the bus less the space for the side cabinet. Maybe someone else out there knows if the 69 (which this is) is the same as the bed in the 73.
Sammie

At 10:29 AM 11/3/2005, you wrote:

Will it fit the 73 and where is here?

What if the Hokey Pokey is what it's all about?
http://www.jumpinjoebarnett.com

From: Sammie Smith <slsmith@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 03 Nov 2005 10:24:29 -0600